Time needed: 1 to 20 min Why? Children love to hear if someone is reading stories, poems and...Read More
Author: Lothar Bodingbauer
Teaching is about building relationships. Once established, content and skills can be transferred both ways. From teacher to students, and from students to teacher.
Change the way you teach at least once per lesson by choosing from a variety of Teaching Methods. I am sure you know many of them.
- Case studies
- Children with different levels of understanding in English
- Assign homework everyday? Why, why not?
- What to do if a newcomer with zero English attends class?
- New English learner with very basic English Knowledge (Age 7 ~ 12 years)
- German in classes with no pre-knowledge.
- Rebecca, my fascinating student
- He is special
- Links with useful teaching information
- 1. What is bilingual teaching, history and background
- 2. Didactics and Methodology
- A. Maintenance And Transitional Method
- B. Overlapping Method
- C.The Second Language As General Used Lesson Language
- D. Immersion And Periodically Method
- 3. Field Study Reports
- A. Maintenance Method
- B. Transitional
- C. English As A Second Language
- D. Immersion
- E. Transitional, Maintenance & Immersion Adaptation
- 4. Evaluation And Difficulties
- Sandpit a brilliant learning tool
- Aquarium a simple but effective learning tool